At the Little Red Schoolhouse Preschool, we love taking care of your child. To help make the process a little easier on you, we’ve compiled a list of our resources available for your review. Please feel free to download our various forms and to start educating yourself about what we offer.
We follow the Emerging Language and Literacy Curriculum (ELLC), which offers a comprehensive education. ELLC’s philosophy is to embrace each child with directed learning of both implicit and explicit skills. This is a powerful approach that teaches children through intentional, integration, interaction, and inclusion opportunities.
- Intentional: Every activity we offer has a purpose and is planned following the goals and objectives set out for the child.
- Integrated: Language and literacy learning is integrated into the entire school day during play and learning times to motivate and inspire.
- Interactional: We believe in adult/child and child/child interaction.
- Inclusive: ELLC’s curriculum can benefit all children, including those with disabilities.
The goal of ELLC is to
- Develop self-awareness.
- Build on prior knowledge and construct new knowledge.
- Expand social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and language/literacy skills.
- Develop foundation skills.
- Acquire knowledge and skills necessary for school readiness.
- 0 – 2 years: $150
- 2 – 3 years: $125.00 (until potty trained)
- 3 – 5 years: $115
Part-time rates will vary. Part-time is not available for infants under two.